The Covers App is an app that can be downloaded to create simple, fun story covers for your Wattpad stories!
It can be only downloaded as an app on iOS and Android.
How to create a cover on Covers App (iOS & Android)
- Once you have signed up or logged in, start creating covers by selecting the '+' button at the bottom of the page.
- Browse through the sample images to find one you want to work with. You can look through the 'Categories' tab to find further images.
- Once you have found an image, select it and click 'Done'.
- Crop the image if you want to. Select 'Apply Crop'.
- Edit the image using the options on the toolbar at the bottom of the page. This includes adding text for the title and author name.
- Hit 'Save'.
- Your cover is complete!
**Please be advised that images on the Covers App are only saved locally onto the app and are attached to your username, so if you uninstall and reinstall the app or change your login credentials, the images will be lost. We therefore recommend that you always keep backups of your images.