The inline comments feature is one that must be turned on for your account. If you are having trouble posting or reading inline comments, you may want to check that you have this feature turned on. To do this:
- Go to your
- Select the gear icon in the top left-hand corner
- Select Account Settings
- Select Reading Settings
- Make sure the Inline Comment toggle is flipped to the right and is teal, otherwise click the toggle to turn the feature on
- Go to your
- Select the gear icon in the top right-hand corner
- Select Reading Preferences
- Make sure the Inline Comments box is checked off. If it's not, click it to turn the feature on
There is currently no way to toggle inline comments on and off on Web.
If you have checked in your settings and see that this feature is turned on, please try the following troubleshooting steps to solve your issue:
- Try logging out and back in, making sure to completely close the app.
- Toggle your wifi/data on and off. If the issue persists, try another wifi network or, if possible, another data network.
- Try to uninstall and re-install the app.
- If you are on the Web, try logging into your account using a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome to see if this issue persists across browsers.
If this still doesn't help you with this issue, please submit a ticket through support and we will be happy to assist you.