To manage your Premium subscription on Android, you need to go through the Google Play store. Wattpad is not able to manage any subscription changes on your behalf.
To access your subscription settings:
1. On your Android device, open up Google Play. Make sure you are signed to the right Google Play account, if it's not the Google Account that has your subscriptions, switch to the correct account.
2. In the top left navigation menu, tap on the Options Menu and choose My Subscriptions
3. Scroll down to find the Wattpad app and select it (do not click the "Open" button as this will merely open the Wattpad application)
4. Click on Manage Subscriptions
5. From the "Manage Subscription" modal you will be able to change your renewal period, upgrade or cancel your subscription.
I don't have an Android device anymore.
If you don't have an Android device anymore, please follow the steps below from a computer.
- Go to play.google.com.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- On the left, click My subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage Cancel Subscription.
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
Please note, uninstalling the app or closing the account will not cancel your subscription.
If you need any further assistance to manage your subscriptions OR if the instructions above are not working, please refer to the following information to Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play.
If you’re still having trouble after attempting these, you can click on Fix a problem / Contact us at the bottom of this page to submit a ticket.