To change or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name at the top, then tap Subscriptions.*
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Choose a different subscription option or tap Cancel Subscription.
*If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
I don't have an Apple device anymore.
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account, then choose View My Account. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click View Account.
- Scroll to the Settings section. Next to Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Choose a different subscription option or click Cancel Subscription.
If you are in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey, you can cancel a subscription made through the iTunes Store or the App Store with immediate effect. For more information go here.
If you need any further assistance to manage your subscriptions OR if the instructions above are not working, please refer to the following information to View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
If you’re still having trouble after, you can click on 'Fix a problem / Contact us' at the button of this page to submit a ticket.