Some purchases made through the stores might be eligible for a refund. Please see below for details on how to get a refund according to your device.
Select a platform for more details:
On the App Store
Recent purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store or other Apple services might be eligible for a refund. You can use any device with a web browser to request a refund.
To request a refund using any device:
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password
- If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again. If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
Some purchases are not eligible for refunds. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details.
On Google Play
All Android refunds are handled by the Google Play Store. Google may give refunds for some Google Play purchases, depending on the refund policies.
All of our refunds are processed according to Google's refund policies.
Please follow these steps to request a refund from an Android device:
- Open a mobile browser (like Chrome or Safari).
- At the top, enter play.google.com
- Tap the navigation menu Account Order History.
- On the order you want to return, select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to four business days.
If you don't see the order, you may have bought it using a different Google Account. Learn how to switch accounts.
Article is closed for comments.