If your own stories are published and not appearing on your profile, it may be because of a connection error. If someone else is having trouble viewing your story, please ask them to try these troubleshooting steps.
Please click on a platform for troubleshooting steps that you should try.
On iOS and Android
- Toggle your wi-fi/data connection off and on again, or try connecting to another wi-fi network.
- Try logging out and back into your account, making sure to completely close the app.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- Turn your wireless/wired connection off and on again, or try connecting to another wi-fi network.
- Try logging out of your account, clearing your browser’s cache/cookies, and logging back in again.
- Try accessing your account using a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
If you or anyone else is having trouble seeing your story after these steps, please check your email to see if your story was removed for violating our Content Guidelines. If you haven't received any email, please submit a support ticket, and our Support team will be happy to investigate further.