If you've just published a new story on Wattpad's Android app, please note that it may take up to 48 hours for the story to appear on your profile. We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it. However, there are still ways for you and your readers to access the story:
- On the web or iOS app, the story should appear on your profile immediately after it's published.
- Your readers can access the story using a direct link or by searching for it.
- If your story has tag rankings, it may appear in Hot Lists.
If your story still hasn't appeared on your Android profile after 48 hours, it could be due to a connection error. If your readers are having trouble viewing the story, ask them to try these troubleshooting steps:
- Turn off and on their wi-fi or data connection, or try connecting to another wi-fi network.
- Log out and back into their account, making sure to completely close the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
If the issue persists after that, please check your email to see if your story was removed for violating our Content Guidelines. If you haven't received any email, please submit a Support request to us. You can submit a request by clicking ‘Fix a problem / Contact us’ to the right of or below this article.
Article is closed for comments.