If you're missing stories from your reading list or having difficulty deleting stories from your reading list:
On the Apps
Try logging into the web version of Wattpad at www.wattpad.com to check if you are experiencing the same issues here. If you are not, please ensure that your internet connection is stable, then try the following:
- Try logging out and back in, making sure to completely close the app.
- Try to uninstall and re-install the app.
- Try in an alternate wifi network or, if possible, another data network. Your internet connection may be weak or intermittent.
On the Web
- If you are using the web, please log out of Wattpad, try clearing your browser's cache/cookies, then log back in to see if the issue persists.
- If you still experience this issue and have not already tried, please try using different browsers such as Firefox, or Google Chrome.
If you are having problems deleting your entire reading list:
If you try delete your reading list but get the following message: “We could not delete this reading list. Please contact us to resolve this problem”, it is because you are trying to delete the original/default reading list that came with your account. Unfortunately, it is not possible to delete your original reading list. You do, however, have the option to delete the individual stories within your list.
If you are trying to delete any other reading list you created and experience issues with this, please try out the general troubleshooting steps mentioned in the above section.
If these steps didn’t help resolve this issue, please submit a ticket through support and we will be happy to assist you.