Sometimes when you log into your account, you may find that your Library or Reading List is missing a few stories or is showing up as empty.
The first step you should try is syncing your Library. If you're unsure of how to do this, please read our guide: Syncing/Updating your Library
If syncing doesn't work, please try these general troubleshooting steps to rule out any issues relating to your internet connection or the app itself.
On iOS and Android
If you can, please ensure that your internet connection is stable, then try the following:
- Log out and back in, making sure to completely close the app
- Toggle your Wi-Fi connection off and then on
- Try a data connection instead of Wi-Fi
- Check if there is a newer version of the app and download the update if there is one
- Log into the web version of Wattpad at www.wattpad.com to check if you can see your missing stories in there
- Log out of Wattpad and then log back in
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Try using different browsers such as Firefox or Google Chrome
If you are still unable to find a story, please try contacting the author to see if they have taken down the story.