Sometimes when you log into your account, you may find that your Library or Reading List is missing a few stories or is showing up as empty.
The first step you should try is syncing your Library. If you're unsure of how to do this, please read our guide: Syncing/Updating your Library
If syncing doesn't work, please try these general troubleshooting steps to rule out any issues relating to your internet connection or the app itself.
Click on a platform to find out more.
On iOS and Android
If you can, please ensure that your internet connection is stable, then try the following:
- Log out and back in, making sure to completely close the app
- Toggle your Wi-Fi connection off and then on
- Try a data connection instead of Wi-Fi
- Check if there is a newer version of the app and download the update if there is one
- Log into the web version of Wattpad at www.wattpad.com to check if you can see your missing stories in there
- Log out of Wattpad and then log back in
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Try using different browsers such as Firefox or Google Chrome
If you are still unable to find a story, please try contacting the writer to see if they have taken down the story.
Article is closed for comments.