If you're having difficulty reading comments you may need to try the following steps:
- If you are unable to read comments after clicking on a comment notification, please check to see if you can access the comment directly by going to the actual chapter.
- If you are not able to see the comment on the chapter, it is possible that the Wattpadder who wrote the comment, or the author of the story, deleted it. Deleting a comment is a permanent action, and deleted comments are not accessible by the author or other readers.
If you are still having issues, please see below for steps to help troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing. It is more than likely a temporary connection issue.
Click on a platform to find out more.
On iOS & Android
- Toggle your wifi/data connection off and on again, or try connecting to another wifi network.
- Try logging out and back into your account, making sure to completely close the app.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
On the Web
- Turn your wireless/wired connection off and on again, or try connecting to another wifi network.
- Try logging out of your account, clearing your browser’s cache/cookies, and logging back in again.
- Try accessing your account using a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
If troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue, please submit a ticket through Support and we will be happy to investigate further.