Click on a platform to find out more.
On iOS, Android, or Windows Phone
- Toggle your wi-fi/data connection off and on again, or try connecting to another wi-fi network.
- Try logging out and back into your account, making sure to completely close the app.
- Check if you can access the media through the web version of Wattpad at www.wattpad.com
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
On the Web
- Try logging out of your account, clearing your browser’s cache/cookies, and logging back in again.
- Try accessing your account using a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
If troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue, please submit a ticket through support and we will be happy to investigate further. Include the following information to help with our investigation:
- Please provide a screenshot of what you see along with a direct link to the chapter that the media is in OR the exact username of the author, the story title, and the chapter affected.
- If you are the author of the chapter, please provide a direct link to the media you added in addition to the information requested above.