Having trouble seeing videos, gifs, or pictures?
We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble seeing some of the content on Wattpad! Below you can find some steps on how you can troubleshoot this issue.
Please also be aware that there is a limit of 20 inline images per story part.
Click on a platform to find out more.
On iOS, Android, or Windows Phone
- Toggle your wi-fi/data connection off and on again, or try connecting to another wi-fi network.
- Try logging out and back into your account, making sure to completely close the app.
- Check if you can access the media through the web version of Wattpad at www.wattpad.com
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
On the Web
- Try logging out of your account, clearing your browser’s cache/cookies, and logging back in again.
- Try accessing your account using a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
If troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue, please submit a ticket through support and we will be happy to investigate further. Include the following information to help with our investigation:
- Please provide a screenshot of what you see along with a direct link to the chapter that the media is in OR the exact username of the author, the story title, and the chapter affected.
- If you are the author of the chapter, please provide a direct link to the media you added in addition to the information requested above.