Please see the following post for information on how to vote on a story part: Vote on a Story. If you are still unable to vote, please check the steps below:
- Make sure your account is verified. You can only vote on stories using a verified account. Please see here for more details: Verify Your Email or Account.
- If you are verified and are still unable to vote, you may have exceeded our voting limit of 100 votes every 24 hours. In this case, please try voting again in 24 hours before sending in a support ticket.
- If you have waited 24 hours and are still unable to vote, click on a platform below for specific troubleshooting steps.
On iOS & Android
- Toggle your wi-fi/data connection off and on again, or try connecting to another wi-fi network.
- Try logging out and back into your account, making sure to completely close the app.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
On the Web
- Turn your wireless/wired connection off and on again, or try connecting to another wi-fi network.
- Try logging out of your account, clearing your browser’s cache/cookies, and logging back in again.
- Try accessing your account using a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
If troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue, please submit a ticket through support and we will be happy to investigate further.