You can choose the order that your published stories appear on your profile so you can show off to users what is most important!
Please note, once you manually rearrange the stories on your profile, they will no longer order by the most recently updated automatically anymore.
Click on a platform for more information.
- Tap on the pencil icon on the bottom menu
- Select Edit Another Story
- Hold down the story you’d like to move and drag it above or below other stories
You’ll get a pop-up saying ‘Please wait while we save your story order’ - and once it disappears, your story order has been saved.
On iOS & Windows Phone
This feature is unfortunately not available on the Windows Phone app.
- Click on Write on the top menu
- Hover your cursor over the three lines to the left of a story cover
- Click and hold on those three lines
- Drag the story above or below other stories