Offline reading makes it possible to take your favorite Wattpad stories with you on the go, without being connected to the internet. You can dive into your favorite Wattpad reads without worrying about internet connectivity or its associated charges.
The offline Library experience enables you to:
- Choose stories to save for offline reading
- Add and remove stories from your offline list directly from the Library
- View your offline limit and whether a story is in an offline or online mode.
If you have reached your offline limit, you have two options to manage this:
- Remove a story from their offline list to add another story - for free, and as many times as you want
- Upgrade to Premium to access unlimited stories offline
To add or remove a story from your offline list, select a platform for more details:
- To remove a story, go to your Library and tap the icon next to the story you wish to remove, followed by “Remove from Offline List”
- To add a story to your offline go to your Library and tap the Add to offline list where the story is listed. You must be connected to the internet to add a story to your offline list.
- To remove a story, go to your Library and tap Remove from offline list next to the story you wish to remove, followed by OK