You can purchase coins using your App Store or Google Play accounts but you will need to have a valid credit card, debit card, or gift card balance available. To help avoid identity theft, keep your card info private at all times. Wattpad will not request your credit card information via private messages at any time.
If you are having issues linking your credit or debit card to your accounts please review the following resources:
Click on a platform to find out more:
- Open the Settings app:
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payments. (If you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information.) Then add, update, reorder, or remove your payment methods.
- Select edit at the top right corner to make changes.
If you're still having trouble please refer to Apple's Support article or contact Applecare directly at (800) 263‑3394.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store:
- Tap Menu and then Payment methods
- Under "Add payment method", select the payment method you want to add.
- The new payment method will be added to your Google Account.
Note: If you're using Google Pay in India as a payment method, you'll need to update your UPI ID.
If you're still having trouble please refer to Google Play's Support Article or contact Google Play directly at 855-466-4438
Purchasing coins is currently only available through the App Store or Google Play.