You can purchase coins using your App Store or Google Play accounts but you will need to have a valid credit card, debit card, or gift card balance available.
If you are having issues linking your credit or debit card to your accounts please review the following resources:
Select a platform for more details.
- Open the Settings app:
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payments. (If you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information.) Then add, update, reorder, or remove your payment methods.
- Select edit at the top right corner to make changes.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app Google Play:
- Tap Menu Menu and then Payment methods
- Under "Add payment method", select the payment method you want to add.
- The new payment method will be added to your Google Account.
Note: If you're using Google Pay in India as a payment method, you'll need to update your UPI ID.
- Purchasing coins is currently only available through the App Store or Google Play.