To purchase Coin packages or to subscribe to Wattpad Premium, you'll need to download the latest version of the Wattpad app on your Android device.
To download the latest version of the Android app, you'll need to be on the Android 6.0 OS or higher.
To update using the Google Play Store app on your mobile device, please follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled "Update." You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
Additionally, in-app purchases work best when you are running the latest version of the Play Store. To update the app:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu Settings Build version or Play Store version.
- Build version or Play Store version is usually at the bottom of the settings list.
- The app will update, or notify you that your version is up to date.
If your in-app purchase is not showing up, is not working, or won’t download, try these troubleshooting steps:
- On your device, open the main Settings app .
- Tap Apps or Manage applications (depending on your device, this may be different).
- Tap on the Wattpad app
- Tap Force stop.
- Re-open Wattpad
- Check if your item has been delivered.
Please note, we no longer support Amazon Fire OS devices as this is an Android-based mobile operating system produced and customized by Amazon for its Fire Phone and Kindle Fire range of tablets, Echo and Echo Dot, and other content delivery devices like Fire TV.
You can also purchase Coin packages or a Premium subscription on a supported device and then redeem your Coins or use your Premium perks to read stories on any Platform Wattpad Supports.