All subscription transactions are managed by Apple or Google, depending on your device. You will need to have a valid payment method such as a credit card, debit card, or gift card balance available.
If you are having issues linking your credit or debit card to your accounts please review the following resources.
Click on a platform to find out more:
- Open the Settings app:
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payments. (If you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information.) Then add, update, reorder, or remove your payment methods.
- Select edit at the top right corner to make changes.
If you're still having trouble please refer to Apple's Support article or contact Applecare directly at (800) 263‑3394.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store:
- Tap Menu and then Payment methods
- Under "Add payment method", select the payment method you want to add.
- The new payment method will be added to your Google Account.
Note: If you're using Google Pay in India as a payment method, you'll need to update your UPI ID.
If you're still having trouble please refer to Google Play's Support Article or contact Google Play directly at 855-466-4438
Subscribing to Premium is currently only available through the App.
Note: To help avoid identity theft or fraud, keep your card information private at all times. Wattpad will never directly request your credit card information via private messages at any time.