We’re currently experiencing higher than average Accounts ticket numbers, so if your ticket is related to an Account issue, it may take a few days for us to get back to you. We are working tirelessly to review and respond to all requests as soon as we possibly can.
In the meantime, here are some tips that might help:
- If you have any questions about the recent security incident, please review our FAQ.
- It may take a few days for your password reset email or account verification email to come through. Please also check your Spam folder, as sometimes our emails can get caught in there.
- You may have noticed that when logging in, you were prompted to change your password, this was most likely due to a one-time change we made to help improve security and not because your original password was incorrect. The security of our users is a top priority and we felt it was important to proactively inform our users and prompt them to change their passwords out of an abundance of caution.
- If you're experiencing a bug, please try our app troubleshooting and web troubleshooting steps, as more often than not this will fix the issue!
- We might also be experiencing an outage, you can check our Wattpad Status page or our Wattpad Status Twitter to be sure. If you see any outages, please note we're working on fixing it as soon as possible, we won't be able to provide any timelines because it will just be as soon as we possibly can.
- If you're concerned about the status of your ticket, you can check it by following the steps in this article. If the status is 'New' or 'Open' this means that a Support agent will get back to you as soon as possible. If the status is 'Pending' or 'Solved' this means that you will need to respond to the ticket.
- Please do not send in multiple tickets or update your tickets unless you have important information, as this will cause your tickets to be moved to the back of the queue and it will take longer for a Support agent to get back to you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time. We are hoping to answer everyone as soon as possible! And as always, stay safe.
All the best,
Your Wattpad Support Team